• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

December 2011 Ping

Started by lastvautour, December 04, 2011, 01:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter

I would also like to wish all the SMM members a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka or Happy Kwanza. Which ever you and yours celebrate. I would also like to thank all the members of this group for helping to keep me sane through a crazy year. In a week we can all discuss our solid model resolutions for 2012. I'm looking forward to that!

Peter

R.F.Bennett

Happy Holidays Gentlemen. . . and welcome to all of this years new members.   ;D
Great thanks too all of those volunteers who keep this site up and running.
May you and your loved ones all have a prosperous and happy new year.
"The Dude Abides"

Balsabasher

The Seasons greetings from Balsabasher,may you all have a lovely peaceful restful Christmas with your families and a great 2012 !
Barry.

http://smm.solidmodelmemories.net/Gallery/albums/userpics/10005/SMM_CHRISTMAS_CARD_LEVEL.jpg

lastvautour

Santa brought me a 1/43 and a 1/18 Ford Mustang diecasts and a fancy pocket watch since previous surgery makes it hard to wear one on my left arm.

Christmas dinner at friends was fabulous and I even had time to place a few decals on my Piaggio P-136. It is currently drying after a final coat of clear and should be ready for the camera lens later today. This is the first 1/72 model with undercarriage. All others were ID + models on stands. I hope you all had a great day.

Lou

lastvautour

One more day before the end of the year. Any models finished in 2011 can be posted until until mid Jan 2012.

Lou