Average posts per day:    5.43
Average topics per day:    0.61
Total Boards:    56
Latest Member:    johnnytodd
Average online per day:    12.49
Male to Female Ratio:    1:0
Average page views per day:    771.55

Gallery Stats;

5,718 files in 299 albums and 16 categories with 786 comments viewed 721,764 times,   :o   :P   ;D

P.s. Sorry we're late...  :-[
"The Dude Abides"

lastvautour

Crashed PC and portable hard drive. Don't know yet if we can recover all my pictures, drawings etc.

Crying hard in Eastern Canada
Lou

lastvautour

PC back up but alas my portable drive has taken all my recent photos with it. Oh well, as long as my memory hold out.

Dave provided me with a good link on flickr. I have placed it in the link section

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58619319@N08/sets/72157626922654148/

Lou

lastvautour

Pete has been busy with a Sunderland and the beginning of a Fleet 50K. This is in addition to his mystery plane.

Nice work Pete.

Lou

lastvautour

Noel has some mighty fine models in his collection. Please give us some details on how you made them.

I would be interested in knowing what material and paints/markings used.

Lou

lastvautour

Nothing new to report on the last of October. Happy Halloween

Lou

Balsabasher

Well the end of British summer time is suddenly upon us,the nights are long and the commercial hype of Christmas is only around the corner once again with the shops full of tinsel already,just where did October go to ? it seemed with the blink of an eylid it just whizzed by,so with the darker evenings it is time to think about getting into the workshop earlier in the day to take advantage of the precious daylight.
The leaves are fluttering from the trees and the beautiful colours range from oranges to bright greens,for myself the next few months will be one of semi hibernation as I yearn once more for the Spring,funny as you get older how you appreciate the simpler things in life,give me a piece of wood to whittle and I am hapy as a sandpiper.
Barry.