Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Braunlich

No solids completed in 2012  >:(.

Working on
1/72 scale:  S.E.5a, Fairey IIID
1/48 scale:  Caudron C.460

Jim

Quote from: lastvautour on January 08, 2013, 04:19:17 PM
I await Jim's PBY photo and any others I may have missed.

Lou

Lou, can you take one of the images from my gallery?

jim
And so it goes...

lastvautour

Done Jim. I downloaded from the pictures you had.

Lou

gera

Welcome back Barry....

Hi all. I just posted some of the models I am making right now but hope to do many more this year. 2012 was quiet for me with solids or otherwise but around the first few days of December the mosquito bit me again and wood started flying around the shop. I aim to make a real nice RO-1 in 1/32 full of details which I already started and one or two more in that scale this 13....Have a great year all.. ;)
Gera

Oceaneer99

cliff strachan

January's not over yet so I'll try to give part of a "Ping." My original intention was  to make two models for 2013:a Lockheed 10 - as flown by Trans Canada Air Lines and  a Lockheed 14 flown by the same outfit and as I remember them over the 'Peg way back in the early '40s. However, part of this endeavour was the "Printing of Decals - which turned out to be a major undertaking. So  much so that my very own and brand new Laptop is already back in Future Shop's repair shop. Apart from the normal blunders - and lets face it I'm certainly not one to embrace anything so-called "new" and especially "a time saving device" - I can't understand why one can not adjust Margins even when one follows directions.

I'm now hoping that this posting may be accepted as part of 2014's "Ping". (Assuming I'm still involved and the Laptop's not appropriately filled away - say out the window.)
Cliff.

lastvautour

Johnnytodd has just posted some fantastic model photos. Here they are. I hope Johnny can provide the story behind their construction. There are few more closeup shots in his gallery album.

Lou

cliff strachan

Balsabasher

Those are beautiful,more on this artist please.
Barry.