• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Joining the Gallery

Started by R.F.Bennett, April 09, 2009, 09:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.F.Bennett

Due to an overwhelming amount of of bots and spammers signing up for gallery access, I have made the decision to close gallery registrations. If you wish to post to the gallery you must now be a member of this forum. Visitors will still have free access to all of the gallery as they do now. Existing gallery members are not affected.

If you wish to have the ability to post images or comments in the gallery you will have to post a request here, in this string.

Once you are confirmed as a member of this group you will be sent a user name and password for the gallery. This will go quicker if you have your profile filled out. Be prepared to answer a confirmation e-mail.

I am sorry to have to do this but I have three or four sign-ups a day coming from the automated system generating 3 emails each in my mailboxes. Then when I find it is a bot I have to go to the admin portion of the gallery and delete the request manually. It is only a matter of time before something gets deleted by accident that should not be.
"The Dude Abides"

Kenny Horne

Hi Ray,
I've not yet posted a gallery image and have some to try. Not promising that I'll be able to figure it out but am willing to try.
Kenny