• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Non Solid Wood Projects

Started by lastvautour, April 17, 2020, 07:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

The last of the built 1/48 scale collection as of 30 Dec 2020.

Lou

Gearup

Wonderful models. B-17 paint scheme is quite attractive.
Fraser

buccfan

Very nice Lou, was the Buccaneer kit the Airfix one, as the fuse was known to be a bit of a challenge to put together, mine was, had to do it in stages. I too like the scheme on the B-17. Regards Paul J.

lastvautour

The Buccaneer is the Airfix kit. I don't recall any major problems. I have slowed plastic model construction in the last few years.

Lou

lastvautour

1/144 collection.

Lou

lastvautour

1/144 Scale Collection

lastvautour

1/144 Scale Collection.

Lou

lastvautour

The last of my 1/144 plastic collection.

Lou

lastvautour

My entire 1/35 scale collection.

Lou

lastvautour

Box Scale Collection comprises of the Aurora CF-105 Arrow at 1/80 scale and the CF-100 Canuck at 1/69 scale. It is my intensions to metallize the CF-100 and photos will follow in due time.

Lou

PS In the early years of plastics models it was common to make models to fit a certain size box, hence box scale.

Gearup

Box scale...
Now it makes sense.
Fraser

lastvautour

I/48 Collection Dassault Mirage III C from Academy formerly Fujimi in 1/50 scale. My Dassault collection now numbers six 1/48 models five that are Mirages. Etendard fin tip just visible about 2nd Mirage.

Lou

lastvautour

Latest activities on the plastic scene. I sold 166 models in four months and have another 6 spoken for but not paid. I don't counted them sold until I get hard cash/e-transfer for them. I am keeping 60 odd models for my remaining plastic building career. At the speed of making kits, that should last me 30 years.

Lou

lastvautour

Newly completed 1/48 Academy/Fujimi 1/48(1/50) Dassault Mirage IIIR prototype #2. Hand brushed Tamiya flat aluminum with spares box and home made markings.
Second photo is my 1/48 Dassault family

lastvautour

Just received a business card from CanMilAir with this on the back. Just had to cut it out and then place it in a place of honour in front of Uncle Alphonse's 2000 D Day visit to Juno Beach.

Lou