• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

MIG 21 Toon.

Started by buccfan, April 01, 2015, 10:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buccfan

I thought it was about time I made some sawdust and chips again so I have started a MIG 21 inspired by Pat Cherry's Iraqi Mig profile. Progress will be slow due to other work but here are a couple of pics of progress so far. Regards Paul J.
http://smm.solidmodelmemories.net/Gallery/displayimage.php?pid=8368 I will try to add the pictures instead of a link but I can't work out how to do it in Flikr, as Photobucket is very slow to work with.

lastvautour

The addition of a photo from photobucket or our own gallery are identical. Right click and select copy URL and paste between the image bracket.

Flickr link is not quite as friendly, but copying the "copy link address" will allow posting the link. https://www.flickr.com/photos/12819960@N03/16381197204/

I tested the copy URL but it only works with the thumbnails.

Regardless fantastic MiG Paul.

Lou

buccfan

Thanks Lou, I was just going to try Photobucket again but you beat me to it. It's ok for uploading but the videos running the ads make it a slow process. Glad you like the Mig so far. Regards Paul J.

Boomerang

Looks good so far Paul.

Gordon

buccfan

Thank you Gordon. Regards Paul J.

buccfan

A bit more progress made. All parts a temporarily pinned together, a few more parts to make before assembly can commence.Sorry about picture quality, had a bit of a problem with the sunlight.Best regards Paul J.

lastvautour

buccfan

Thanks Lou, I had to post from Photobucket, as the gallery wouldn't let me add any more images, the message was :- " you have a space quota of 250000k current files 23579k, adding this file would make you exceed your quota" . Best regards Paul J.

R.F.Bennett

We will remove your quota limit today. I'll message you when it's done. It's just the programs default setting.  :o
"The Dude Abides"

buccfan

Thank you Ray. Regards Paul J.

buccfan

Making slow progress on painting, I will upload some pics soon. Regards Paul J.

lastvautour

Looking forward to it.

Lou

buccfan

Just a quick picture to show painting progress. Regards Paul J. 

lastvautour

Great accessories. On first glance I failed to notice them as the wing bottom colour attracted my view. This will be one excellent MIG.

Lou

Boomerang

Looks great Paul.

Gordon