• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Hello, i am new here

Started by Olli, November 05, 2010, 12:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olli

Hi, my name is Oliver.
I come from Germany.
I search..............Oho first i must say: MY ENGLISH IS VERY BAD! SORRY FOR THIS!
All right, i looking in the WWW for good structural drawings and find this Forum.
I drawn Papermodels and build them.
Is this okay for his Forum when i present here my Papermodels from your super drawings?
I mean Paper is also wood  ::).
Here you can see what i make:

http://olli.maquettes-papier.net/index.php?

I want to drawn first the "Flower Class Korvette"
Write me this okay is.When this okay is write me please where I can show it here.
I know, many ask but i need help  :-[

Regards
Olli
Sorry for my english

R.F.Bennett

That would be OK Olli, Welcome aboard  ;D
"The Dude Abides"

Olli

Oh great, thank`s  ;D

When i make a report i must do it in "cook-up" ?
I dont know where  :-[
Sorry for my english

R.F.Bennett

I will set up a "Build Board" for you. It may take me a day or two, I will post a link here when it's ready. Cook-up" is for competition among group members.

Ray
"The Dude Abides"

Olli

AHH okay, now i understand.
Everything have a buildingreport area  :).
Thank you!

Regards
Olli
Sorry for my english

Balsabasher

Some of these card models are incredible,they laminate things like discs of card to make wheels and sand the disc to shape,paper modelling has come a long way thanks to the internet where there are thousands of drawings and downloads available.
Welcome Olie,we admire your workmanship in card,love that Fairey Gannet,very cute !
Barry.

Olli

Thank`s for your welcome Barry  :)

Oh yes in the NET are many drawings, but the drawings from here are perfeckt for my models.
I am very lucky to find this forum and drawnigs  ;D

Here is my first model from here what i want to drawn:

Sorry for my english

dave_t

Olli, I like your paper model designs, especially the smaller vessels like the Calypso, Swift Boat and USS San Pablo.

Olli

I hope the "Flower Class Corvette" is also good  :-[

At time i drawn at this  ;D
( ihope this was english  ::))

Sorry for my english

Balsabasher

Olli I look forward to seeing this plan converted to card application,it should turn out really well,and yes we do have some brilliant plans submitted by every enthusiast here,the joy of sharing these plans is something that makes this group special,once you see a plan then out come the materials to build it ! the inspiration  really keeps the origins of  model building alive.
Barry.