• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

December 2020 Ping

Started by lastvautour, December 01, 2020, 01:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

Pages viewed have increased even greater numbers with over 300,000 hits. Additionally, November reached the highest number of post for this year. Things are looking up.

I will continue to contact lost members in hope of returning them to active duty.

Here are the numbers from November 2008, the first year we started keeping stats. The second column are 2020 numbers.

Total Members:             59               275
Total Posts:               1329            19119
Total Topics:               210              1639
Total Categories:            8                    9
Online Today:               12                  31
Total page views:    15176         8928622

Lou

lastvautour

Things are moving slower than previous months with having a couple of hours every afternoon dedicated to my passion.

1/72

Vautour IIA Glue is setting and awaiting putty.
B-66 Destroyer components are block shape.
B-45 drawings printed.
Argus fuselage being shaped.

1/32

Beaver awaiting final assembly of wings and floats.

Lou

Boomerang

Pushing on with the Fokker Dr1 and J-29 Tunnan. Resisting the temptation to cut something else out.

Cheers

Gordon

lastvautour

I have the same feeling on starting an IL-28 or a 1/48 Spitfire Mk V. Thanks for the update.

Lou

Jim

And so it goes...

buccfan

Working on a new toon, KC 130. Regards Paul J.

Gearup

Still plodding along with th Dh2. But hey, they're slow airplanes anyways........

lastvautour

Thank you all for posting. I look forward to photos of your progress.

Lou

Pete1616

Hi, Lou

Would you please keep me signed in permanently? I'm using an iPad these days.

I'm slowly working on a Mustang now, fuselage # 2 done, wings, tail section done, forgot wing fillets....oh well.
Next  a mosquito, then a Dak, then I plan on completing Dynavert I started back before I got sick. Unfortunately I gave my knives away, three to a guy from Stoney creek, and three to one from B.C. I kept two  so, although the hands ar 86 aren't what they were at 56, the finished product isn't too bad.

Pete1616
Pete1616

lastvautour

The poster has 59 models to display this year.  Lets hope for more in the coming two weeks. I think I may have three by new year.

Lou