• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Hi Old Friends...

Started by gera, May 02, 2012, 09:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gera

Hi guys..... I suppose not many remember me. I sure have been away for a loooong time haven´t I ::) ::). But I have not forgotten so many good friends here and I still have the urge of busting my fingers making these wonderful models. ;D The last one I made is now two years old, a Fiat 22, not a very well known plane at that, but I wanted to take it to a very good friend in Italy.....So nice to see the forum doing fine ..the best to you all and hope to come back again soon and start by placing a photo of a new model I hope I will start someday again!!!!...

the best to all. ;)

Gera
Gera

Oceaneer99

Welcome back, Gera!

Garet

Balsabasher

Lovely to hear from you again Gera,we look forward to seeing more of your unique models soon with those interesting constructional methods.
Barry.

Ken Pugh

Gera,

It is good to see you popping in.  What my good friend Gera has not told you is that he is heavily involved in Flight Simulator X and makes many good adventures for it.  If you share his other passion, give his site a visit and fly around for a while.  If this post is inappropriate to this group it is totally my fault, I am just tooting Gera's horn for him.

http://www.fsadventuresky.com/

Ken Pugh

gera

Thanks Ken for the publicity!....what are you building? Oh, by the way, I love your comments in Facebook!!!! right on target......I got to get off the Sim somehow and sit on the workshop chair. I have so many plans I don´t know where to re-start again. I have two or three halfway done but I think I would start from scratch to get the feeling again...I need to come here more often. :D :D....and Thank you Barry and Garet!!!! ;)
Gera

Balsabasher

Yes please do visit on a more regulr basis Gera,we need the support of experienced solid model builders like yourself,we would also love to see your Fiat 22 for example.
Barry.