• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Profile Scale models

Started by Oceaneer99, September 11, 2008, 05:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1.JaVA_LGorrit

Quote from: lastvautour on January 10, 2012, 10:35:43 PM
I was dropping off my nephew at the military air terminal in Greenwood and found some rather large scale profile models hanging from the ceiling. I plan on going back later this week and take photos.

Lou

Hi Lou,

That would be great! Looking forward to the photos.
I have not created anything lately and I would love to have a new motivation.

Jorrit

Balsabasher

Jorrit I missed welcoming you aboard this unique little group so a very warm welcome from Balsabasher,your models are an inspiration to us all as they convey the beauty of colour and the basic shapes of these aeroplanes,you are carrying on the traditions of some early recognition/ID type models that were produced for the armed forces some of which were distributed in flatpak kit form for assembly,more power to your fretsaw and I look forward to seeing more of your artistic creations.
Thank you,Barry.

1.JaVA_LGorrit

Hi Barry,
Thank you for your kind words!
So funny how this creating models is always in the back of your mind, but not always first priority.

Lou's post and your words have given me the courage to pick up my passion again.
Now I have a luxury problem for my next project, I dont know which model to choose.
- Mig-3 Winter edition
- IAR80
- Mig-15
- GeeBee racer

Decisions! Argh!

Balsabasher

All lovely interesting subjects and the GeeBee racer will look stunning in its red and white or yellow and black scheme,whatever you build have a lot of fun along the way and we look forward to seeing the end results.
Barry.