• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

April 2012 Ping!

Started by lastvautour, April 01, 2012, 02:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

First, the gallery is about to get its 1,000,000 view.

6,044 files in 302 albums and 16 categories with 725 comments viewed 999,819 times

Activities are growing but as Ray mentioned participation in actual carving or even adding comments is lagging. Over 800 pages get viewed every day comments are few. Let us get the ball rolling by asking a non member friend to join in the fun or at least view are activities.

Total Members: 275
Total Posts: 8001
Total Topics: 807
Total Categories: 9
Most On-line: 70 - August 29, 2009, 04:33:27 AM
Total page views: 1325581
Average registrations per day: 0.23
Average posts per day: 5.46
Average topics per day: 0.59

Total Boards: 57
Latest Member: markgkehr
Average on-line per day: 13.7
Average page views per day:  844.86

lastvautour

I have made some modification to the poste and will turn it into an image shortly. I print screened my current results.

My personal OTB work includes the same as last month with the Mosquito, Wildcat and Devatator WWII ID + models. All are going fine (personal opinion only) Photos are attached below.

Lou

Balsabasher

Well firstly I am going to complete the two Fairey Albacore's then make a start on two Albatross D.V's both as usual to 1=27th scale,these will be made from the James Hay Stevens drawing as published in 'Air Stories' the beautiful streamlined fuselage shape lends itself well to a solid model.
I also have plans for some more interesting solid models as well to get the ball rolling for 2012.
Barry.

http://smm.solidmodelmemories.net/Gallery/albums/userpics/10005/WORKBENCH_APRIL_2012_2.JPG

cliff strachan

Lou, your new address to prospective individuals who might be interested in more fully enquiring about the group fills the bill exactly. I might add that, at least on two occasions of a total of five, I suggested to those who accepted your collage for placing in their establishment that anyone interested might "google" SMM for further info.
Cliff.

Balsabasher

Lou have you got a definitive poster with the wording on as above,I want to promulgate this to a few other groups,excellent work and we need to be on the ball with this,did we send one to 'Wings of peace' ?
The poster is a work of art in itself.
Barry.

lastvautour

I have not sent one to Wings of Peace yet. I will get to that poster later this week.

Lou

Balsabasher

Thank you Lou,no hurry I know we both have busy workshop schedules.
Barry.

lastvautour

I figure there was no time like the present. So!

Lou

Balsabasher

Just the job,I am off on my first task to place this on my own group page,the word will be spread !
Barry.

cliff strachan

Lou, further to. My flash drive worked OK at the library's facilities. Since then I've got a few copies of the newer posters with the easier access which I intend to offer the individuals who have displayed your composite image of works submitted during the past year. Think its a good start.
Cliff.