• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

hoping to be a new member

Started by plsplns, November 17, 2008, 12:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plsplns

I came across this site and I'm kinda glad I did. I build solid model aircraft models for our clienets down here at KBKL in Cleveland Ohio. I have found it to be a challenge and a great time making these models. I can't wait to explore this site and maybe display some of my own models. I have made around $2200. selling the ones I have made for groups like the Cleveland Clinic, The Cleveland Gladiators, The Cleveland Police and a list of others. Thanks to whoever set this site up.           See ya    Paul

lastvautour

Welcome Paul. We can use all sorts of solid model builders. I have not sold any of my models, but that is by design. We all have our strenghts and weak areas so we support each other. Welcome and I hope to see some of your model photos soon.

Lou

plsplns

Thanks Lou I'll try to send up some pics on here real soon. I work a 40-50 hour week here at the airport so I don't always have a lot of time, but I have access to a lot of aircraft if anyone needs upclose pics I can get them. I'll try to keep up with you guys. I like what I'm seeing so far.  Thanks    Paul